In this interview I talk to a Mortician named Lance.
Listen to learn:
- How someone decides to become a mortician (he has wanted to be one since he was 12)
- How they use wax to give open casket funerals to those whose bodies have been severely damaged
- What happens when you donate all your long bones
- What makes a mortician emotional
- How a mortician sees people and the human body differently
- You can have a funeral anywhere – and it can be a celebration
- What are you paying for when you go into a funeral home (Answer: a lot)
Listen and Subscribe on iTunes : People On Paper iTunes And if you like this episode – let me know! Don’t forget to leave me comments and reviews and share this episode with your friends!
Click below to listen or open in a new window (so that you don’t accidentally close your browser and shut off the show!)
And feel free to share this podcast on your blog – but please let people know where to find more, link them back to my site or iTunes.
Breakdown of Costs for a funeral